Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Post

I'll admit, the first post to my blog (at least in quite a while) seems a bit daunting. What do I write about?

I don't have any super clear direction regarding where I want this blog to go, or what I want to "give to the world" (as my husband said needed to be the goal), I just know that I love researching the things I enjoy and want to share them with everyone.

Things like finding a $300 purse at Goodwill for $20. Or how to put together a fashionable office outfit for under $50. Or the newest workout I'm attempting, the nutrition goals I've reached. Or the funniest thing my 3 year old daughter, Eden, has come up with lately.

It might be my reflections on my relationship with my husband, or about being a mother, or things God has shown me in my relationship with him (how about trying to wrap my mind around true grace?? Eesh!).

I can't promise that these posts will be regular, or consistent, or even stick to one subject. But I can tell you one thing that my dad always said about me: There will never be a dull moment!

Enjoy.

No comments: